The fully automatic brewing control takes over the brewing of individually adjusted recipes and runs through all brewing phases with exact times and temperatures. Lautering is done easily and quickly by lifting the malt pipe with the lifting device included. This way you can carry out the lautering process quickly and without mess.
In addition, the device is mobile and easy to move and the space requirement is minimal. This makes it ideal for restaurants, pubs, events or brewing communities. The low purchase cost and a low price per litre ensure it pays off quickly.
- Made of stainless steel
- Brewing quantity: 1000 liter of finished beer (normal beer)
- Max. malt quantity 225 kg
NEW 2022 - 1000 Liter Braumeister
- Heating coil: 4 x 3.000 W + 8 x 2.725 W output
- Pump: 370 W
- Power supply connection: 400 V
(fuse protection min. 63 A with star, min. 125 A with delta)
- Total power consumption: 34.2 kW
- Cooling: 2.56 m2 double jacket surface area,
an addtional heat exchanger plate is recommended
- Control system: fully automatic brewing control
(temperature, time, pump)
- Vaulted lid with DN 150 connection for extractor fan
- Max. malt quantity: 225 kg
- Length: 305 cm
- Width: 180 cm
- Height: 345 cm
- Wooden crate: 310 x 190 x 195 cm (length x width x height)
- Shipping weight: 980 kg
Freight and Packaging is calculated based on your location.
Please call for Freight Quote 239-443-9925